Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mary got herself a B-honey


I finally have some photos from Mary's wedding last weekend (courtesy of William Cobb) and I have to say that it was one of the best weekends ever! Mary is one of my favorite people ever and B-rad is hillarious and awesome.


This is the whole gang outside the St. George temple-- it was cool to be at the same exact place that B and I got married a few years ago and even greater to see everyone! It was an awesome reunion filled with rock climbing, camping, good food, mechanical bulls, late night movie (for me a movie that starts at 9 is seriously late night) food fight, music etc. I LOVE THESE GUYS!


Our sweet pyramid.




2 comments:

Mary Grace said...

love it ang!!!! and you! SO glad you came. and SO glad i got myself a b honey.... its the greatest.
love you :)

Lindsey said...

Cute post Ang! Looks like fun.