Sunday, February 8, 2015

Life Lately

morning breakfast. Every night when I ask Hannah what she's thankful for that day, she says, "bananas, pan-takes, mik"

lunch break while showing dad her mountain bike skills

Hannah climbing a tree, which is usually an airplane. 

the girls with their friends, Owen & Sam in Arches. We usually do this at least once a week. 

Art board and undies. 

We added some manure to our garden area-- Hannah came up to me at one point and literally said, "Cee-cee trew horse poopy in ma hair." 

The only pregnancy selfie I've taken. 34 weeks. 

Liesel is a total animal lover. Every time I see her play with them, I'm overwhelmed with guilt that I haven't made her little dreams come true. This is her friend Ava next to her. 

I told Hannah to model her new big-girl undies after her first successful two weeks. This is what she gave me. 

Hannah and her friend Brynlee hiking Park Ave in Arches. The perfect 1 mile hike for kids. All slightly downhill and you shuttle back to the beginning. You can see Liesel and Owen in the distance. 

New baby-Hays! Peeking out from behind my placenta and her arm. I know you wanted to know that. We got a free 3D ultrasound at the hospital, so I went for it.  

We went to a birthday party for our neighbor and friend, John & Kelly at the bowling alley. Liesel was into it! 

Hannah and her babies. She loves her dollies. Liesel is in her gymnastics outfit in the back setting up her "beach"-- her duck blanket on the floor with her umbrella and towel set out. It is almost impossible (actually, I think it is impossible) to keep these girls clothed all day. 

Toddler mountain-bike ride. 

The kids on their strider bikes, rippin' it up. 



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

This post made me laugh many times. I liked it because it was sporatic and real to your life :) The Hannah photo is hilarious in undies...and nice prego selfie! Glad you added the trucker hat for that - one can never be too typical ;) add that trucker hat for flare ya know??

MISS YALL xo

Emily said...

Love this, Ang! Loved H's undie pose with attitude included, L's beach scene, your selfie (looking good, girl), and all of your outdoor fun.

Catherine said...

I love this!! I can't get over that photo of Hannah modeling in her undies…she cracks me up!! I love that you finally put up a pic of your belly. Maybe that will remind me that you're actually pregnant (I keep forgetting and you're nearly due!) I can't believe how BIG Liesel is getting!

sNick said...

That picture of Hannah in her undies totally kills me! I love your blog and your writing. Hope you're all doing well and adapting to life as a family of 5!