Thursday, March 6, 2008

a tribute to the office

yesterday I said the most ridiculously second grade insult.

I work with Sara. Sara is 90% sour and 10% gossip. I must admit that my mind is often swimming with semi-insults for my taciturn co-worker. Yesterday after one of her usual evil stares:

"Sara, what was that look for?"

"Oh. I guess I'm not feeling good."

"You know, a lot of times your facial expressions are really mean."

Awkward. And I don't think text can quite capture just how 8-years-old I felt.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hate when things come out awkwardly! Hey,at least she'll appear more benevolent now... maybe.
Sarah H.

SVEN said...

wow. You really let her have it!

Becky said...

ha.I almost said the same thing Sven said but then I read before I typed. I hate that. Quote stealers.. hmmpphh. Well you just make her frown turn upside down. Who can't resist angela smile?.. No I am not hitting on you.