Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brian who?

I haven't spoken to Brian since Sunday. He left for the White Rim and I had training in town. Then he got called on another SAR in the Needles (a professor from the east coast left a suicide note back home and headed for the needles. . .everyone is hoping it will be a rescue and not a recovery, but so far no one has found him). I only know this from a phone message and an email. No contact, no besos, no chat.

Despite his absense, I've been having a lot of fun. I went climbing with a few peeps from work, played cards, went on lots of field trips and I think I'm going to go camping tonight and bike down Gemeni Bridges to work.

4 comments:

sNick said...

Dear Ang,
You sure do know how to live. I'm so sorry I missed your call, though I know that we'll definitely be in touch this summer.
Bisous,
sNick

Pete said...

Brian

I am up 3-2 on SAR's this summer. You better bring your A game with 80 people through the Subway this year.

William Cobb said...

sweet! i bet SAR is exilerating!

i set up a slack line at a stake party at the church and... well... looked like a big hippy, but it was tons of fun and people came over to try it while other's stared. i wished you guys were there cuz i felt out of place, but still had tonz of fun.

Catherine said...

Do you play cards with yourself? Do you paint ever? Do you have a mini paint set???