Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jah Man and more.

Somehow Brian convinced me to climb Jah Man, a 400ft desert tower (5'10c). The approach was steep and hot, but the climb itself was perfect and breezy. It felt really hard to me, but we made it up (and down, thank goodness). It was actually really awesome and we weren't even too hot.





For our six month anniversary Bry made me dinner-- grilled hamburger bagels and corn BTW: check out the beautiful desert flowers.

A week ago, Bry and I biked slickrock. I had done it once before and Brian had done half of it. This time we did the whole thing and lounged in the potholes for a while to cool down. Sweet ride.




This was the sunset outside of our house the other night-- AMAZING!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, those are awesome photos! I like the one of you at the top of the tower. Cute anniversary dinner!
sarah h

Mary Grace said...

oh angela!!! i love your life! and really, how much convincing did it have to take to climb the tower? i hope not much :)
and by the way- i have not yet shopped for missionary clothes...haha i am still in the market for some 10 pound orthopedics to cruise the MTC in.
love you :)

Fern said...

I am just getting the biggest kick out of thinking about how much your kids someday are going to LOVE that photo of you posing with all your gear on. :)
And could you send a little bit of that sun my way?? just a little.

Clay Allred said...

I wish we could do stuff more. You guys are awesome.