Wednesday, July 9, 2008

There's no place like home

SO my family came to visit me in Canyonlands! Cath, Mom and dad showed up and we took a 28 mile trip down the colorado river, a sweet bike ride (cath and I), showed them our place, our garden and our sweet cooking abilities and then we took off for the reunion in Idaho next to the Tetons. It was sooo nice to be up in the mountains. Brian and I slept outside every night. Emily and Jerry were even there! There is really nothing in the world like spending time with family. Life is richer, fuller and better when we are all together. Bry, Cath and I tried to hike Table Rock. It was covered in snow and we forged some raging river of freezing water. We made it up a ways, but Cath and I chickened out b/c it was getting dark.







2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay for cute couples that are great people!

j:) said...

looks like such a fun trip! I love all the energy you and your family have.