Tuesday, August 10, 2010

gender specific


Don't have much to say this week. We had a potluck last night with everyone before Sven gets married next week, Brian got back from his patrol and helped on three SARs (2minor/1major)and life is good. I thought I would post a picture of him being short-hauled (he's about 100ft below the helicopter in front of the mountain). This was training, but I was watching from our cabin and snapped a few shots. So. . . Brian plays with helicopters while I. . .


research diapers, breastfeeding and strollers. I look a little bit like a hobbit (big head, short legs) but I think that is a result of Brian being taller and not pregnancy. This was taken on Sunday, so 25 weeks and 1 day!

6 comments:

Jerry said...

Yeah, it's about time we saw of picture of Brian in action AND the baby bump! Loved both pictures! And Angela, congratulations, you finally LOOK pregnant! Can't wait to see more pictures and that little one in 14 weeks and six days! Love you!

Lindsey said...

Love the pics. Miss you guys, already! Even though I just saw you. You look bigger, I swear. And you are such a cute pregnant woman. Brian is so hard core.

Fern said...

You look amazing!
I've tried out the cloth diaper thing and have more than I'd care to admit. BUT, we had to give it up for Hank b/c his rare type of eczema made cloth impossible. grrr. I have a bunch I could sell you if you want (I'll cut you a good deal- don't worry), some bumgenius onesize, thirsties covers, and Little Lions I think. Just let me know.

The Gerharts said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! (both hanging from a heli and having a cute baby girl) I like to remember that life is seasonal for me. One summer hanging from a rope on top of a peak, the next changing and feeding a cute little cherub. I LOVE the bump!! You look so great!

Sarah said...

I am 100% excited for you to have your baby! (And I love the sandals your wearing in your pic.)

Lori said...

Just wanted to say "CONGRATS" on the exciting baby news. Life is about to get even more adventurous for you two! :-) Bet you didn't think that was possible. Your Hobbit comment cracked me up! It's better than looking like a beached whale. I think you're one cute prego lady! Cool shot of Brian too! Take care of yourself and BE CAREFUL! Love you cousin!