Monday, February 11, 2008

birfday hoop-la


Yesterday was my 25th birthday. It actually began Friday night (I think Brian got the hint that for me it's actually a birthday weekend). We went to Sedona (the Park City of Arizona) and camped and mountian biked and then drove home in time for the WW leadership broadcast. It was so dang fun! Not only that but I wore my chacos and got farmer's tan. Sunday when we woke up I asked Brian to bring me my presents in bed and grape juice. He quickly returned baring gifts and a goblet of grape juice. Sweet. I ate two chocolate chip cookies (cath sent them) and thought about how many times I've had cookies for my birthday breakfast in the last five years. I think the best part of the whole day was that I got to spend the entire thing with Brian. No work and no good-byes. Just how I wanted it.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Presents,cookies, and grape juice in bed! -- nice. Happy Birthday, Angela!

Jerry said...

Sounds to me like you are one lucky girl with a husband like that! Happy Birthday, Ang! (And way to go, Brian for making it such a special weekend for Ang!)
-Em

Rachael said...

I am so glad you birthday was so great! Happy 25! Love ya!

Catherine said...

Yay, Angeera! I'm happy that your birthday was happy. You need to post more pics of Sedona!!! You also need to post some pics of Flagstaff!!!
love you mucho,
~Cath

Leslie said...

happy birthday!! Sedona is amazing! We went there for our honeymoon. Did you check out any vortexes?

William Cobb said...

aww, what a wonderful b-day! can i have brian bring me presents and grape juice in bed on MY birthday???

kori said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANG! Glad it was a good one. Excited to see you guys at red rocks!