Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The place to be

My good friend Austin from GC High called me today and said "guess what, I got a job as a backcoutnry ranger at Canyonlands this summer!" I replied, "What, did you know that I have a job there too?" Turns out we both were hired by the same District Ranger and will be working together in the same district; sweet huh. We'll probably get to do patrols and rescues together. Anybody else want to come to the desert? We're still hoping that Angela gets hired at Island in the Sky.

Brian

3 comments:

j:) said...

sweet! It's good to be reunited with old friends

Jerry said...

How cool, Brian! It sounds like your "work" is bound to be more "fun" than anything else. I'm glad you've got more than one thing to look forward to working at Canyonlands!
- Emily

William Cobb said...

hey i might want to come to the desert for a job... hook a brother up dude!!!