Tuesday, September 16, 2008

our backyard



This picture makes me laugh. Mesa Arch is a Canyonlands classic-- we hike it all the time for work and here we are posing like tourists-- and we look like classmates who just met each other. We're still exploring this area-- it's amazing how much we've seen and how much we have left! I'm itching for another vacation and can't wait for Pete and Jaquelines wedding in Zion! We've been on a lot of adventures lately; the black box in the Swell (this was amazing!), climbing washer woman arch (Bry), biking the white rim (Ang), hiking trails, playing ultimate frisbee, rafting, Search and Rescue. . . you name it! My camera has no batteries, so it will be a bit until I can post pictures!

3 comments:

Clay Allred said...

I want to do the black box.

kp said...

Just thought I'd leave a note, so now I'm not just an anonymous blog stalker! Thanks again for a great weekend in your backyard.
Kristen

Catherine said...

Your blog always makes me want to go out and get dirty and sweaty and eat lots of veggies. Ah, I love you guys!!! I'm glad you're finding so much joy out there!!!
love ya,
~Cath