Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some Perks of the Job...


It's easy to stay awake at your desk when a medevac ship is landing on it.


You don't have to search the closet for what to wear in the morning.


Focus group meetings are pretty laid back.


Transportation for business trips included.

Sure, go ahead and wear red boots and black pants to work.


Free ice in the break room.


Views from the office are pretty good.


The view out your other window is also pretty good.

Coworker that's a total babe, definite plus.


You don't have to wonder what the weather is like outside.


Free stairmaster sessions with air conditioning during work hours.


Waist-deep in alpine brush; better than waist-deep in paperwork.


No crowds in the lunchroom.

Spouses welcome in your cubical.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

awesome post! Too cool, too cool B]

Jerry said...

LOVE the post, Brian! Your job certainly comes with some sweet benefits!

Catherine said...

I am SO jealous of your job. That says a lot considering I'm currently unemployed. :)

Catherine said...

I want to work with my spouse!! AWESOME!

Catherine said...

I'm increasing the number of posts... heh heh

Brian Hays said...

Thanks for all the posts Catherine!!

Lori said...

Great post Brian! Love the "free ice" and "transportation" shots! HA! Maybe these pics will convince Phil to quit his day job! Sure glad we were able to spend some time with you all before you move to sunnier pastures!

The Tolmans said...

who do you work for and where

Lindsey said...

You two are sooooo cute. I smiled the whole post through...

Kind of makes me jealous that I'm stuck at a computer desk job....

Can't wait to see you guys!

Chris Andrew said...

Haha, I totally want this job when I get older!