Friday, March 5, 2010

Producerism



This winter I've realized something about myself: I'm not happy unless I'm producing; whether its food, art, a healthier body (excersize), cleaner house . . . etc. My latest kick was entering the Moab Farmers' Market poster contest. The prize is $100 and the fee waived for vending (I'm hoping they'll save mine for a few years). The voting is on March 13th or 14th.

I also found out today that I am hired by CNHA (Canyonlands Natural History Association) to work Tues, Wed, Thurs until we leave for the Tetons and I start next week. Which couldn't be more perfect.

11 comments:

Allison said...

You're gonna win.

Sarah said...

I love it! It's a perfect advertising poster: beautiful, but not too busy. That's so great that you got a job, too!

Tamara said...

I hope you win! Your poster is beautiful!!!

Lindsey said...

Dude girl. You are epitome of producerism. But how do you explain us Hatch's consuming of food?

Congrats on the job..

Aaaaand your poster rocks. Can I have it?

Clay Allred said...

sweet and sweet

sam p said...

angela!
hey! hope you are doing well... i've been following your blog for awhile now, and it looks like you and brian have so many great adventures :-)
i love reading about everything!!
sam

sNick said...

Your post reminded me of this: http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/03/02/pink.motivation.bonuses/index.html?hpt=C2, especially the 3rd paragraph. Congrats to Brian on getting the Climbing Ranger Job! Woohoo! I hope we can do the Grand together this summer!

sNick said...

Here's the link again split in two:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/03/02/pink.
motivation.bonuses/index.html?hpt=C2

Catherine said...

I vote for yours. I already know you're going to win!

Congrats again on the job! That did work out perfectly.

Alvin said...

wow! nice job...I really like it. can I get one

Alvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.