Thursday, September 9, 2010

Classic


My dad emailed these photos out the other day and I couldn't help myself. I was amazed at the quality of the photos. . . but more than that it brought back a million memories. Catherine's shirt in this picture was her "Monday" outfit (she literally wore it every Monday) and Lindsey still makes a million weird faces for the camera.


This one is even better. I think 5 of the 7 kids here are our neighbors. My parents totally put the neighbor kids to work planting beans. The boy right across from me is Matthew Dean; he's still our neighbor back home. He was my best friend as a kid and we spent most of our time digging for warms, massacring caterpillars and trying to catch bass in the pond.


Catherine looks so 1800s here. These pictures make me excited to have our baby girl in a few months-- and invest in a good camera!

5 comments:

Fern said...

I can't believe how blond your hair has stayed all this time. I hope my kids' hair stays blond like that too, but I'll still love them either way! :)

Jerry said...

Classic, indeed! But you forgot to mention that you and Matthew Dean used to suck on worms, too. It's only fair you include that, too, Ang! Good times! Love you!

Angela said...

I still insist I NEVER did that.

Mary Grace said...

suck on worms?? BAHAHAH love it. and ang- glad you are excited to have a baby finally :) hows moab? miss you guys

Catherine said...

Girl, don't be bustin' on the Monday outfit. You never know, your little girl might catch onto the same style trend . . . .