Thursday, March 15, 2012

I can't decide what to title this post.

Brian and I recently finished making way too many decisions. . . most of them way too hard. Some things have been easier to decide than others. . . like to go or not go on a hike with Liesel in absolutely perfect weather every day? Um, yes.  To be psyched that the ball willows are leafing out before st. patty's day this year. Um, yes. To spend an entire day sweating light fixtures and doors in Home Depot. Um, a little harder, but yes.  

To let Liesel totally soak herself and go shirtless while I water the lawn? No brainer. To NOT build a house on the amazing piece of property you see behind Liesel, with a view of the portal and bike-able distance to pretty much everything in town in our dream place to live? Um, much much much much much harder.  

And to be more than jazzed when you win a free Big Mac and Egg McMuffin every week for an entire year? UM, YES! (I may have entered our names in the contest 5 times-- and I may have stolen the Big Mac from Leslie who won two). And to be really really jazzed when on the same day in the mail appears this fabulous painting (on the right-duh)-- done by our friend-- for free? YES! YES! 

7 comments:

emily marie said...

I like the decisions that you DO make. You're living a beautiful life! Good luck with the harder choices; those stink.

The Gerharts said...

Bummer! Maybe it's just bad timing? Love the pictures of Liesel! You live in such a beautiful area. How fun that you can go on a hike every day! =)

gc.hatch said...

I agree that painting is fabulous! Love it!

sNick said...

LOVE the picture. And I love all of those pictures of Liesel.

The Gerharts said...

Forgot to mention that the painting is incredible! I love it!!!

Lindsey said...

love the pics of L with the hose.....

love you!

Sarah said...

Are you wearing the quantum ducks t-shirt in that photo/painting? "All I can say is, keep your quantum ducks in a row." oh. yes. Why I shouldn't give marriage advice at wedding barbeques...;)