Sunday, June 7, 2015

Felicity's Baby Blessing



I felt enormously blessed today. 

So grateful Brian holds the Priesthood.
So grateful that he takes it seriously and uses it to bless our family.
So grateful we have a beautiful healthy baby girl.
So grateful she's part of my family.
So grateful I get to be her mother.
So thankful that even though my family lives far away and couldn't attend, my baby girl was surrounded by our Moab "family" and I trust that they will all help us love her, raise her and teach her the gospel.
So grateful for the truth.
So grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ.
So grateful for friends.
So grateful to bless Felicity and I love her so much already.

Here are some things Brian blessed Felicity with:
-a strong and healthy body
-a sound and sharp mind
-blessed with all of the spiritual gifts Heavenly Father desires to give her
-blessed with Charity
-blessed with Faith
-blessed with the special gift of being a peacemaker in our home and family to lead family and others to righteousness
-to be a strength to her sisters and family
-that she might be protected by God and watched over by him
-blesed that her life will be a success and to keep her second estate and that the Spirit of God will dwell with her














1 comment:

Allison said...

Congratulations, Felicity, on your big day! Missing all of you.