Sunday, May 31, 2015

My redrock babies. And thank goodness Sarah's here.



Aunt Sarah is here living with us for the summer. She arrived May 12th and it has been INCREDIBLE to say the least. She has watched the kids several times to give me priceless outdoor exercise time in the morning. Seriously, it is music to my ears every time she says, "hey, I'm off tomorrow morning and can watch the girls if you want to exercise. . ." 

And. . . it is so fun to have someone to talk to in the evenings. Brian is gone quite a bit. Mutual Wednesday, helps Clay on his house once a week at least, goes in the backcountry for a night or two a pay period etc. So my point is, it's great! 

I need to write up on the girls and their latest antics. I will in another post. We celebrated their half birthday yesterday since it was Liesel's actual half birthday. I was swinging them on our swing outside and somehow birthdays came up (which they usually do with 2 and 4-year-olds) and we discovered that we missed Hannah's half b-day and Liesel's was the following day. I told the girls that they could pick a treat and we would go get it. They picked a cupcake, but caved at the grocery store when they saw doughnuts covered in fruit loops and sprinkles. . . marketing to kids is so sneaky. We came home and they blew out their doughnuts with 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 candles and we sang. They didn't eat again until dinner. . .




1 comment:

Allison said...

So cute how the girls hike in dresses/skirts. Hannah knows what a camera is all about. I love all her various smiles for the camera.