Saturday, April 26, 2008

Canyonlands

Hi everybody -

Canyonlands has been awesome so far. I just finished a week of SAR training - we built rescue systems for five days: I learned a ton. Angela and I have a nice 1 bdrm apartment with a beautiful view. My coworkers are great; I think my job will be a lot of fun this summer. Angela and I are hiking together this afternoon for her last day of work before our weekend.

The best way to get in touch with us right now is by email on weekdays (we can check this on breaks or after work at the office by our house) or call us on Sundays because we'll be down in Moab where we have cell phone reception. Our meetings start at 11:00 am.

Pictures coming soon.

Brian

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so excited that you guys are in Canyonlands! I also happy that you still have internet access so that you aren't totally isolated!
Sarah H.

Mary Grace said...

that is so cool! no wonder angela never had her phone on!!! good luck in canyonlands :) sounds like fun! miss you guys

Mary Grace said...

maybe i will come down there the 12th. if i do, how will i get a hold of you??