Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 days, 3000 ft, 21 pitches led, two sleepless nights thousands of feet high, bloody/bruised/swollen hands, and a successful attempt on El Cap?

Brian bagged it. Good job babe! You're a real ROCK star!!

Needless to say I am OVERJOYED to have B-honey back at rocky. Despite the lack of privacy, our new home has actually really grown on me! I'm loving it-- plus I had an anonymous doner offer me a few dollars for a rug and some flowers. Amazing the difference that can make!

7 comments:

Chris Andrew said...

Woah, good job! :D

sNick said...

Way to go, Brian! Glad you're both safe and sound at RMNP.

Clay Allred said...

Yea Brian!

Logan said...

Brian, I assumed you'd sleep like a baby on that wall, rocking back and forth in the breeze. Hope you got some pics. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sarah said...

Woohoo! I had fun watchin' ya climb. You're awesome!

William Cobb said...

you did it! that's awesome!

Becky said...

yeah you are my hero.. well heroes both of you!!