Monday, February 22, 2010

Don't hate because its frio


I love this picture of B and me. It was taken on Valentines Day (so appropriate) when we went for a Sunday stroll to the knob.


Las ladies: these chicas were my heart and soul over presidents day weekend. They even indulged me in painting at Corona Arch, making homemade BBQ sauce and playing Settlers.


The product of our creative genius. Wondering why the heck mine is of Castleton Tower in the dark when we were at Corona Arch in the daytime? Yeah, me too.


If you're wondering what we're doing, ask the dude behind us.


I have been doing this a lot lately. We skied out on Shafer bench to watch the sunrise and drink cocoa. We also all went skiing (Brian and Matt too) Presidents Day in honor of Abraham Linchon up in the La Sal mountains. It was so sweet. And thanks to Leslie and the folks at ISKY I got to go two other times in the La Sals last week.
I love winter. I really do.



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awesome. Loved it.

PS you forgot to mention the awesome awkward French dinner! (ha. ha.)

Sarah said...

That was so fun! You and Brian are excellent hosts, guides, and family members! My favorite day was sunrise-cocoa-warm weather-paint-photo op-nasty Reese's bar Girl's Saturday.

Allison said...

All artistic, talented, outdoor girls with some inside info (somehow awesome and awkward French dinner plus photo op-nasty Reese's bar?)

Lindsey said...

Hahahah these comments made me laugh...

Mary Grace said...

LOVE these pics and cant wait til the white rim. you rock. and yes PLEASE wear chacos at my wedding...