Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the comedian


We took Liesel to church on Sunday. She graced the entire congregation with her talents: a wail/snort (her offical cry-- she litterally snorts super loud with every breath) when it was totally silent, letting out some WICKED gas in relief society and performing the cross-eyed stare (shown above) anytime someone asked "let me see your baby!"-- It may not have been the mental picture I had (sweet baby resting in my arms recieving "ooos" and "ahhs" and flashing her adorable smile to strangers) but at least she makes me laugh.

9 comments:

Mary Grace said...

"like" :) cant wait to see this little betty in person!!!!

Allison said...

But they all adored her, right?
And, wow, she's getting bigger, but is still the cutie.

Chris Andrew said...

Way cool sweater!

Chris Andrew said...

Way cool sweater!

sNick said...

Whoa, she's cute! And I ditto all of the previous comments.... I can't wait to meet Liesel, and that is one SWEET sweater!

Gabriella said...

She's absolutley adorable!

Jerry said...

I'm laughing as I type this. So true, so true - the mental imagery versus reality. Liesel's a riot! If it makes you feel any better, Allyson still frequently pumps out some serious gas in public - two Sundays ago when she was removed from sacrament for roudiness, she let it rip right as we were passing the back row. Yes, a few heads turn. What fun!

Lindsey said...

that is hilarious. dude. I would wear that sweater. Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute

Catherine said...

Hah! She's got a personality! I knew it.