Saturday, January 1, 2011

abundance


Here lies the master of the house. And she couldn't have more willing subjects, I might add.

So this little doll and the whole lot of us had a wonderful holiday. Brian's mom, grandma, brother Matt and Sister Sarah all came to our place for the holiday.
Christmas morning. Liesel had to miss it since she was sleeping. I don't think that will ever happen again.

Homemade Horchata from our Mexican Feast. Brian's family has a tradition of making a foreign feast for Christmas and mine has a traditional meal. This year we did both (traditional on Christmas eve and Mexican on Christmas day). Both were superb.

Christmas Eve-- everyone getting ready to chow.

We spent some time in Arches (Brian just can't get enough); on Christmas day we toured the park with his grandma who had never been. Matt and I jumped over Balanced Rock. It was sweet.
a very Delicate viewpoint.

Liesel got a lot of daddy time over the weekend.

Brian and Liesel on our hike in Arches. This was really awesome-- we followed a wash until it poured over into Courthouse wash.


7 comments:

The Gerharts said...

Delicious fare, fun hikes, worlds' cutest five week old, and four generations of family together -- what could be better?? Oh, we could have been there too! Ha Ha! =) Happy New Year 2011!

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful! Glad you all had a great Christmas.
-Jacqueline, Pete and Zyla

Lindsey said...

love.the.post. She is looking cuter and cuter and you look great Ang. I see so much of Brian and you in her.

Lindsey said...

ps. did you read my blog!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Jerry said...

What a fun holiday you guys had! And what an adorable master of your house! I'd be her subject, too, if I saw that smile live action. Glad you guys had fun! Hope 2011 is the best yet!

Catherine said...

Love this! I didn't know you made 2 feasts! Both look superb and your hikes look like so much fun. It looks almost warm there. Leisel is SO CUTE!! And you guys make such adorable parents. Man, I miss you guys so much!

Mickey said...

I love the idea of making traditional foods from other countries for Christmas. I also live the Balanced Rock photo.

Happy New Year!