Saturday, September 22, 2012

dough baby

If Liesel is as affectionate with her soon-to-be-here baby sister as she is with bread dough, we're in luck. This is her asking to "hold da baby?" and in mid kiss. For some reason I mentioned that bread dough kind of feels like holding a baby (?) once and now she insists on holding it. Hopefully she won't try to pinch little pieces of the real baby to sneak a taste. 

Happy Weekend. Ours started tonight with a hike down the canyon, then B working on grad school and me watching chic-flick. Tomorrow we head up to the big city of Moab! 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh. meLT!

you never called me back friday night. I guess you have a life and I don't? What? touche

xo

Mary Grace said...

i LOVE the pics of your river trip- looks so WARM!!! i am so ready for that kind of vacation... i miss the river. Aaaand you guys :) love this pic of L- awesome. keep blogging, you keep me entertained!

gc.hatch said...

This is a hilarious post! So cute! Nothing quite beats a child with doughy fingers fondling bread dough. She is going to be the best big sister ever!

Catherine said...

This is too precious. Love her!

The Gerharts said...

Ha, so funny! what a sweet picture, though, of her giving the bread a kiss, so cute! Hopefully she'll be just as affectionate with baby sis.