Friday, September 14, 2012

is there anyone out there?

Today Liesel and I walked to Visitor Center to get a little human interaction. Then spent most of our time obsessing over a stuffed mouse behind the glass and playing with the stuffed animals for sale.

Made a batch of cinnamon rolls to thank the maintenance folks down here for lending us a table, chairs and dressers.

Thus I was able to make cinnamon rolls since I had a table to roll the dough on.

And I got to peek at the newborn clothes and remind myself that this is really all going down in (nearly) 4 weeks.

Still no name for baby Hays #2. Both H names, but I think we'll have to see her face in (nearly) 4 weeks.

Speaking of which, last night in my dream the doc was there holding her as I was trying to explain I had absolutely no memory of pushing or L&D and that I must have blacked out. . . haha! I guess my mind is refusing to accept this all going down in (nearly) 4 weeks.

Watched Liesel run away from her "scary" Tinkerbell shoes with "pokey flowers"

Marveled at how she mentions daily the "dead bat crying"-- we haven't killed a bat (and had a dead bat outside) since our last month in the Tetons. But apparently it made an impression.

Wondered if our bouncer is going to make it to baby #2-- pretty sure L sits in and rocks that thing to the  floor.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha this post made me laugh. I don't know why. Maybe because it was like I was there, reading your thoughts and hearing about L's recent convo topics (dead bats crying! eek. she'll be ready for halloween fo sho)

Miss you, Hays familia. Can't WAIT for baby #2 in (nearly) four weeks! ohmygoodness!

gc.hatch said...

Yes, somebody is out there! I enjoyed reading the details of life with little toddler Liesel. She says and does the funniest things! Today we had the Primary program at church. It reminded me how much I love children and what simple and beautiful faith they have.

gc.hatch said...

Yes, somebody is out there! I enjoyed reading the details of life with little toddler Liesel. She says and does the funniest things! Today we had the Primary program at church. It reminded me how much I love children and what simple and beautiful faith they have.

Allison said...

Love your latest family photos on your moab photographer site.