Tuesday, July 22, 2014

All those good days between the Needles and now.

Hannah HAS to have the hymnbook and "sing" with every song. This is her singing along to the prelude. Liesel on a hike and looking for tadpoles.
Bike rides down the Colorado River pathway, processing apricots and Liesel & Hannah with their friends in Rylee and Brynlee
Picking Apricots// Aunt Lindsey comes x2-- BONUS!
Playing at sand dune arch
Pookies with Auntie Sarah who has been living with us this summer.
Hannah finds her belly button//Liesel ready for t-ball/ Hannah eating a muffin disguised as a sea turtle cupcake/ The "Hells Revenge" road on our Hummer tour

Sarah works at a Hummer tour place, so we got the $100 tour for free! Liesel kept asking, "why are we driving on the rocks?" 
4th of July we ate B-fast with Holly and David
and then watched the parade.
Liesel making Hannah do a funny face in the grocery store. I LOVE this photo. 
How can you look at this and not want to squeeze it and cover it with kisses? PS: BEST HATS EVER 
Grandma has come twice and we went to her once (more on that later). Pretty incredible for a 10 hr drive! She was here for three weeks and it was great to have her!
LIesel and Aunt Sarah playing in Mill Creek on the 4th// Cherry processing


So let me tell you guys something: life after isolation is exhausting. But 1,000x better. I honestly feel like I'm pack from the dead and it feels amazing. 

But busy. 

Very very very busy. 

Since we moved here, we have had near constant company. Don't get me wrong, I love company. 

We are building a house. That requires a lot of decisions. And we are currently painting the entire house. Which takes a lot of time-- and more trips to the paint store than I care to admit. 

I am running a business. Which means that I am photographing or editing on most of my free nights. But sometimes I need a break and do nothing at night. 
















3 comments:

gc.hatch said...

Wow! I LOVED all these pictures! Liesel and Hannah and growing up!! It surely is wonderful that Allyson and Sarah have been able to spend so much time with your family. Never hurts to have more than mommy and daddy to love your children! (OK, I'll admit it - I'm jealous)
Angela, I like the girls red, white and blue outfits for the 4th...so cute!

gc.hatch said...

By the way, where did you get the girls hats? I'd like to get me one like that.

Catherine said...

Girl, glad to have you back on the blogosphere. I was beginning to think you'd never return. I love these collages. Esp love the 4th of July pics of the girls (that one of H with her hand on her face is just so cute!) and the photos with Allyson.