Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hannah-Bo-Nana


Hannah does not like the wind. The photo on the left is her face in the wind. . .I love her profile. Every since she was born, I loved that her face was flat with a tiny little bump for a nosey. . . ;) The photo on the right is how she felt about grasshoppers at the beginning of the spring, but she has since gotten quite a bit braver. The result of your older sister throwing bugs on you all the time I guess. . .
Hannah's oww-ie face. Every boo boo must be kissed. 
This bathtub face is what she does when I say "smile!" -- it kills me. 

More to come, but right now I want to go to bed. 




















4 comments:

gc.hatch said...

Oh I LOVE these pictures of Hannah!! How ADORABLE! Is that pink smocked dress one her great-grandmother made? or was it great-aunt? So darling in that!
I love her cute multitude of faces!
She must follow Liesel around all day long learning and playing with her! I love those bathtub faces....they are so funny! I can see her personality you described in your letter Sunday showing up in these pictures. I can't wait to see her again!

Dan~Alyssa said...

Welcome back cuz! I was missing my weekly dose of you and your adorable family! Yesterday (no joke) I finally just got on your photography website to see what you've been up to the last 2 months! So many weddings, girl you have been busy!!!! You do such a wonderful job! your photo skills are incredible and I am super jealous! I pretend it's just because you have a nicer camera but you have such a great eye for the shot! It also doesn't help that you living somewhere so beautiful! Anyway I just think you are so great and I love all these pictures of Hannah. Even though you sounded like you just wntaed to pass out at the end, I am so glad to see some pictures of your adorable girls! love you cuz!

Jerry said...

Ok, I love this post! It's probably bad to admit, but I'm not sure I'd recognize Hannah if I saw her on the street. She looks totally different and way older! When did that happen? She's adorable. I love all the personality that girl has. She easily rivals her sister in spunk. Keep the posts coming. I miss you guys!

Catherine said...

Naked in the tarp. Loveit!!