Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baby on Board

It's TRUE! I'm 20 weeks pregnant today. Kind of explains some odd behavior earlier this spring. . . my paranoia about freezing while doing Larry Canyon (I hauled a wetsuit through the whole thing b/c I was worried about hypothermia-- are irrational fears a side-effect of pregnancy?), freqent gagging at work, animal hunger while biking the white rim, sneaking food in church bathrooms on fast Sunday and the list goes on.

So we're due November 20th. I'm still in the "she looks fat" stage, but probably won't be in that for too much longer.

We've been busy! Family Reunion (with my fam), floated the snake river, Brian's climbing the Middle right now for work, potlucks, visitors and pictures to follow. . .

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! That's really exciting.

Logan said...

Congrats!!! He/she will be one rockstar of a climber.

Heather said...

Can I just tell you what joy that gives me that the answer to your worries was to bring a wetsuit along, rather than skip the adventure? You are my new hero! :)