Friday, July 30, 2010

Date with Deaner


Lindsey and Kevin (her BF) came to visit us last weekend. It was pretty stellar. Brian worked on his day off (again) and so it was nice to have them to canoe and play with! They hiked Table mountain (as seen above) while I was working Saturday (I hiked it with Sven and Brenna when it was snow beginning of June but have no photos).


Before church on Sunday with my Deaner.


Sunday breakfast. I love that the ice cream is on the table before 10am.

I've just been working and being bored lately. Brian just got down from a Lower Saddle patrol (three days climbing the Grand) and then he leaves again next week for another. He worked on his day off and will be shooting tonight, so gone again. Gotta love this time of year.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Ice cream for breakfast is not a crime in all 50 states.