Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trophy Wife


Since becoming a stay-at-home mom, I've mastered a few things:
1) How to store lettuce.
2)How to function on less than 7hrs of sleep.
3) My vanity (nothing like new uglies you can't change to cure you of that).

And I've even met a few goals:
1) be in a book club (more on that later)
2) Be an eco-loving-money-saving-cloth-diaperer
3) Incorporate a new recipe into the routine.

Don't worry, this is not going to turn into a cooking blog, but I felt inspired by 1)Mickey's record of his daily food intake and 2) ourbestbites.com. This week I've been determined to make something new each night. Last nights Southwestern steak salad not pictured (I know you're bummed).

Here are some of this weeks gems: (BBQ chicken and coleslaw sandwich pictured above)

Thai-peanut noodles.
Fish tacos and Cafe Rio style sweet rice.
And since we're on the subject of food, I had to post a picture of my little strawberry (dress courtesy of Aunt Sarah Gerhart/shoes Aunt Sarah Hays).

3 comments:

Allison said...

Yum and Ahh.

Lindsey said...

I need to start developing my wife-ing skills so I can be like you someday. Love,
Lindsey

Sarah said...

Liesel is just so beautiful! I like the whole outfit put together--very cute:)