Friday, March 25, 2011

We owe you one Moab.


I L.O.V.E. living in Moab. I seriously love this place. I love biking to City Market. I love seeing everyone I know at City Market. I love the red rock. I love that the Ball Willows are leafing out already. I love climbing in the sunshine. I love hiking with the gals. I just love it.
These are pictures of Brian climbing Zenyatta Entrada in Arches National Park with Ben Cooper. Some guy took them and mailed them to us matted (hence my finger shadow; these are pictures of pictures).
Brian on the same climb.

And thankfully for us, we also have awesome friends who love to get out too. These are from Brian and Clay's Ice-canyoneering route in the La Sals.



Here I am climbing on Nervous in Suburbia
Leslie and Heidi (who also have little babies) hiking up Mill Creek.
We get out at least once a week and hike the trails in the area.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I love Moab, too, esp since I get to SEE YOU GUYS there NEXT MONTH! I seriously can't wait!! I love the photos of L's smiling face. She's such a BABE!

Sarah said...

I was creeped out by the phantom hand shadow until I read the caption underneath! Ahh!

Mickey said...

I can't imagine climbing anything in a puffy jacket.

Unknown said...

no no no no. Moab is MY town, not yours ok? That's why I have stickers on my car, signs and posters in my apartment, etc.... And that's why we were driving down from Provo twice a month to go riding and camping there.
Each time I see the red rock, I just don't know what to say. There's something about it man. I really really love this area. Mountain biking there is just AWESOME!
AMEN to your comments about this town.

From the tahitians ;)