Friday, March 11, 2011

"used to" is a four letter word


I can't get enough of the outdoors lately (but I think the outdoors may have had enough of me; my arms are so sore I can barely carry Liesel's car seat). I feel like I've been waiting all winter for the weather to get warm (so has every college student west of the Mississippi. Everything in Moab is PACKED! UGH!)-- we woke up at 7am (no college crowds that early) and hit the rock before Brian had to work at 10:30. That was an excessive use of parenthesis.
Her favorite thing to do is chill on the crash pad and look up at the tree.
We are a climbing family (that's right. I "used to be a _____ or I used to _____ is now outlawed in our home).
I love these two.

4 comments:

Clay Allred said...

Love it. Good blog

Mickey said...

Oh, that last photo is so cool. Or maybe that's just because Brian looks so cool. So nonchalant. I'm sure he says things like "Eh, just climbing with my baby. And my baby. It's what I do."

sNick said...

I like your attitude, kid. This very evening I was sitting in the dark on the stand of the chapel at the BYU Jerusalem center over-looking the Old City having a really good discussion with two friends and telling them how a comment you left on my blog completely changed my perspective and helped bring me to where I am today (I just looked up the post - it was December 21, 2008). No joke. I left your and Brian and Liesel's names at the Wailing Wall. I love you guys.

Christina said...

awesome. People are amazed at how much outdoor stuff our kids can do. but hey, I wouldn't have it any other way - after all a family that plays together stays together right.

Maybe we can run down there this summer and see you guys.