Thursday, April 7, 2011

FOUR months


(sweet faux-hawk, no?)

Our little girl is four months old (and one week). I never really understood why parents would get so worked up over baby achievements like rolling over and grabbing things, but lil' L has me completely fascinated with everything she's learning. She got her vaccinations today and didn't even cry until the last one. She's 75th percentile for height and weight and only 25th for head size.
Liesel with her owl buddy. She's learning to grab and put things in her mouth.

Baby legs, Bum Genuis and Bumbo. This girl is stylish.


* Despite the fact that in 75% of these photos Liesel is shirtless, we really do cloth her the majority of the time.

3 comments:

Clay Allred said...

so cute

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the baby legs! Riley's got a few pairs.

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh what a beauty. I just screamed for one minute straight and made all my roommates come over and look at Leisel poo. SOO CUTE