Monday, May 9, 2011

From Moab to Moose


Liesel in her SUV. This is the Chariot, her ride through town (Moab). It's amazing how much she likes it-- she never complains like in her carseat. I think it's because she can see everything passing by in her little window. I was trying to soak up as much sun as possible while still in Moab, so even with packing pressing I still was biking to do errands.
Playing in the front yard; this massive plastic exersaucer actually made it up here when B decided he couldn't let his little girl go without. . .
A few days before we left I hiked Tower Arch with the girls. It was a super cool hike and completely avoids the hoards of people that are already swarming the parks down there.
My Grandma Collette (mom's mom) and Liesel Collette.
Welcome home! Back in Jackson (or Moose is our town actually). It's a white world up here! And it is currently snowing as I type this (which is good; I was a little worried it might actually melt by July and we couldn't have that).

Liesel rockin' her new puffy. We figured she couldn't be part of the fam without one, right? Okay, it was mostly just too cute to pass up but I have to say I'm amazed at how warm it keeps her.

5 comments:

Mickey said...

That's a lot of snow for mid-May. Have fun with that.

sNick said...

Haha, right, we could have that. You kill me. And PS... what's even funnier is that I knew you were no longer living at Canyonlands when I sent my postcards, but I figured they'd know where to find you - it was all part of the plan ;)

Allison said...

No way can you walk on your roof from the snow pack in mid-May. Adorable Liesel Colette with Grandma Colette! And, you're amazing--you got this post out the moment you moved in.

River Nomads said...

Dude. That is one sweet spot you got there. You guys know how to live the 'high-life'. "Yeah, we got one cabin in Moab and the other cabin is in the Grand Tetons."

Love that Liesle has her own puffy!!

Lindsey said...

i miss you guys.