Tuesday, May 31, 2011

L is 6 months old!


6 months of Liesel definitely goes faster than 6 months of pregnancy. I can't believe all that Liesel is learning and how she's becoming a real little person. This is her sporting her new shades.
Liesel has totally learned to sit up!

Check out the snow melt in front of the cabin-- its almost gone!
She's really into making crazy faces these days. She'll scrunch up her nose and sniff really loud while pursing her lips. It's hilarious.
She wants to grab anything and everything and put it in her mouth, including my arm.
And she's just really, really cute.


And she's started sucking her thumb.

She's always making us laugh, she's almost always in a good mood and she started solid foods last week (so far she likes peas, green beans, banana but not apples. . . uh, I totally didn't wait 4 days before introducing new foods. . . but honestly, do you know anyone allergic to peas?) She is still waking up several times a night and she's started developing stranger anxiety. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months will bring!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my gosh! she's grown up so much already since you guys left! She's such a sweetie! Love the Yellowstone pictures too! Looks so great up there!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the second picture where her eyes and mouth are wide open. I just can't get over how beautiful she is! I also really like the one where she's eating your arm.

Catherine said...

Happy 6 months to one CUTE kiddo! I love that girl. So glad I got to meet her before she grows up so fast. I love the pic of her sitting up on her own - she looks so proud and happy! ;)