Monday, May 2, 2011

Something Special



Every once in a while I can convince Brian to do something a little out of the ordinary. On Sunday he not only agreed to 1) color-coordinate clothing but 2) take a kissy picture (which he swore he'd never do again about a year after we'd been married). Leslie graciously agreed to meet us and use her awesome photography skills to snap some family photos. All of us tried in vain to get Liesel to smile; there are just too many interesting things in a park (couples making out, oddly large geese, thousands of caterpillars . . . ). Here are some favorites:







8 comments:

Holly Long said...

I might need to borrow your skills of persuasion someday. FYI...I have something for you in my trunk!

Lindsey said...

YOU GUYS ARE GORGEOUS I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Brian that I think you guys should match all the time because it is so CUTE, oh my goodnessss

Mary Grace said...

well well well, your top ten list beat mine. you are so right about all the things i will miss. i didnt even THINK about fourth of july! dang. well, make sure you give us your address and we will send you crazy amounts of post cards... you wont happen to be in slc may 4th will you? :) miss you alreayd :(

sNick said...

I want to pinch you. All three of you.

Clay Allred said...

you guys look so good!

Allison said...

Cute, cute baby. Nice pix of all of you. Thanks for getting Brian to go along, Ang! Those photos are keepers. Happy moving.

Catherine said...

These are adorable! I love them! You are one hottie family! The color schem looks really good - not too matchy matchy. I love Liese's cute dress, too! :)

The Gerharts said...

Love these pictures! What a cute baby and adorable family. Purple is a good color to use in Moab, with the orange rocks. Take more!