Sunday, January 8, 2012

goblin valley


I've been trying to get Brian to Goblin Valley/Little Wild Horse for about a year now. We finally went with Brian's dad and it was as cool as I remembered it. I hadn't been there for about five years. I about killed myself playing hide and seek and tag with Brian. Which meant I was it the entire time and trying to get him the entire time. We lucked out the a beautiful day!


Liesel had a great time excavating the sand. There were little minefields courtesy of L within a 40ft radius of us on all sides. She threw a fit when we packed her up to go. . . can't blame her though! She's been a travelin' baby these last few weeks. 

4 comments:

Allison said...

Crazy good picture of you sailing over the goblins. Is that photoshopped? Probably not, knowing your penchant for well crafted jumping pictures. Thanks for all the photos of Lieselita.

gc.hatch said...

Wow, what an amazing place! I can see why dad would want to go to goblin valley! Utah never seems to run out of interesting amazing places to see.

Dan~Alyssa said...

i miss utah! I have never even seen these beautiful places! you are a great photographer to boot! glad to see you are enjoying that new camera! i love love love your blog and adventures! so with all those pictures you take what is the best way to store them? do you keep them all on an external hard drive? your blog probably links a lot to a picasa album right? I am just stock-piling lots of photos too and figured I would get advice! love you guys!

The Gerharts said...

Amazing place! Where is that? Looks like some really cool hikes.