Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the backa yo head is ridiculous. . .

and these days, that's just about all I've been seeing. My baby-no-longer-baby is on the move. And can I say that I love it?

I never really grow tired of Jenny Lake/Cascade Canyon. . . so close to the house and a free boat ride after hiking? Good times. 





 Did a flat 9 mile hike yesterday with Sven, Brenna and Trisha. Saw 2 bears (both while driving though, thankfully). Split an ice cream cone with Liesel. Had a cookout. No photos, but a very happy Memorial Day. 


4 comments:

The Gerharts said...

Whew! Beautiful lake picture up top! I love Liesel's pig tails and the little curls in her hair. SO cute!

Lindsey said...

wow. so ridiculous!!

sNick said...

Will you adopt me?

gc.hatch said...

Wow! Looks like she is having a great time exploring her new surroundings!