Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jean's Berry Patch

"Bare-we? Bare-we?" Pretty much all we heard lil' L say all morning! Notice in every picture but one she's got a berry in her hand. 

That there is about all I picked all morning. Between eating, chasing Liesel and talking I was a sorry excuse for a fruit picker. 


Liesel and Grandma. Don't judge my mom's Joseph Smith shirt-- these are her berries-can-stain clothes. I can't justify the hat however.  . . that's all her. Just kidding mom. Better a UV protected hat than a freckle-stache!

look at that stained face. . . sigh. She is dangerously adorable these days.

Cath and I made a seriously delicious trifle that night which was promptly devoured during an intense game of Taboo. 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

these pics are SO cute. i'm bummed that the only pic you have of me and you together is the one with my hair not done. whatevs. L is aodrable with those strawberries and Cath's hat is so~ stylish. MISS YOU ANGIE!

Lindsey said...

ps. seriously don't know what I would do without sisters....

emily marie said...

Oh my! I remember this place! L is so cute, I can't get over. And congratulations on #2!!! So happy for you! Hope you're enjoying your new home!

gc.hatch said...

That was so fun! I'm so glad we got to go berry picking together! And yes, Emily Marie, I remember when we got to go with your family too! Yeah, for happy memories!

gc.hatch said...

I forgot to say that Catherine looks cuter in my hat than I do! And I love that picture of Liesel on my knee!