Sunday, July 15, 2012

current events










I've had a mellow past few days. Lots of laundry, lots of lake time, lots of reading books, lots of sweeping and mopping, lots of smoothies, lots of sleeping. Brian has had an intense few days. Lots of climbing. I would add something else, but I'm pretty sure that was about it. Tomorrow it's going to be lots of studying. 

current obession: wildflowers and huckleberries (they're on early!!! we saw two bears gorging on them roadside on our way to church this evening). 
current craving: fruit and dairy. I want smoothies all. the. time. 
current Liesel phrase: "there ya go, yo welcome." Apparently I've said this 1000x a day the past few months and someone has picked up on it. 
current trail food: Pringles. Not healthy. Not even a real food. I know
current love: our new oven/stove. Thank you NPS
current frustration: our internet. This is the first day it's worked in a week. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the picture where L has Bebe and her book in the fridge ;)