Saturday, October 27, 2012

at the hospital

Here are a few from the hospital exactly one week ago. I can't believe it has been that long and I can't believe it's only been that long. . . does that make sense? 
 Meeting Hannah for the first time. All I could think was "it's over. it's over. it's over. she's beautiful. she's beautiful. here she is. here she is. it's over. it's over."
 One healthy chica. The nurses said her APGAR score was phenom-- 9 out of 10. 
 Did I mention it's over? 



 Liesel meeting Hannah for the first time. 
 I love tiny little baby feet and sleepy little newborns. 
 Our family of four. Brian is really getting outnumbered these days!

And one more of little Hannah Marie her second day home:

4 comments:

Allison said...

My favorite pictures are the third one with just Angela looking content but wiped-out, and the daddy-baby shot. Love you guys!

Mary Grace said...

awww love it! i just keep thinking of more and more questions to ask you about it all!!! is leisel seriously about to turn two years old?! wow that went by fast. Miss you guys :)

Catherine said...

I love all of these photos of Hannah Marie. Keep 'em comin! I still can't believe you've been through that twice. You go girl!

The Gerharts said...

I LOVE birth stories and you are so amazing Angela! Hannah is so beautiful. I love these pictures of the birth. What a miracle =)