Monday, October 22, 2012

Introducing . . .

Congrats Brian! You found this last little rhyme
the gals are lucky to call you father for all time!
One last question: so who wears the pants? Is it me? Is it you?
Well, I think we're a team-- but there lies your final loot!
So head to wear I store my pants and search until you see
a little token of our love and appreciation for all you do for our family. 
WE LOVE YOU!



 we are blessed to announce our new little girl has arrived healthy and screaming 
she weighed 8lbs 6oz
and her tiny fingers and toes amaze us every day
and make us feel like Liesel is ready for kindergarden, potty training and taxes-- she seems SOO BIG!
we love her so much already
and can't wait to get to know her little personality more and more. 


17 comments:

Gabriella said...

Congratulations Angela! She is beautiful, a perfect little baby.

Unknown said...

She's precious :) where did you have your pictures done? They are so sweet.

Unknown said...

-Jacqueline (the above post is mine)

Catherine said...

SO PRECIOUS! She is a beauty! Ang, I think she might have your mouth maybe??! I'm in love with her already!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you already took pictures of her, and profesh one's too. what a little cute girl. I LOVE HER ALREADY!!!!

Climb Shotgun Alley said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats! I'm glad to hear mom and baby are doing well! Look forward to more pictures and birth story! Love you guys!

Dan~Alyssa said...

^^Above is me your favorite cousin Alyssa! :)

Katie said...

I am so happy for you all! What a precious babe. Congratulations!

Emily said...

What a beautiful little girl! I LOVE the photography, Ang! I guess you have a gorgeous subject, too :) Hannah looks so heavenly in those pictures - straight from heaven's arms to yours. What a cute baby!

emily marie said...

hooray hooray!! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you, you're little family of 4 is so incredible. I love you!

Allison said...

You're amazing. How many moms don their professional photographer's hat as soon as they finish their unnaturally long trip home from the hospital to post super cute baby pictures? Thank you so much. It helps a grandma a lot to see photos of Hannah Marie so soon!

Allison said...

You're amazing. How many moms don their professional photographer's hat as soon as they finish their unnaturally long trip home from the hospital to post super cute baby pictures? Thank you so much. It helps a grandma a lot to see photos of Hannah Marie so soon!

Erin Barr said...

ahh!!! congrats ang and brian! hannah is beautiful. can't wait to meet her.

kp said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went well. She is just beautiful

sNick said...

Wow, she is beautiful! Congratulations!

Laura Anderson said...

Yay! I love the coral hat and pictures. I hope Liesel learns to be gentle with her!

The Gerharts said...

These are the cutest pictures, Angela! She is so beautiful.