Friday, October 19, 2012

patience

My attempt at jump-starting labor. Beautiful scenery, but no luck on the labor! 



It has been EXTREMELY nice to have my mom and Lindsey here with us for a few days. For some reason I could be totally rational and completely un-eager for the baby to come for 9 months-- then I suddenly hit my due date and I'm desperate?! Having people to hang out with makes passing the time much easier.  
 Not to mention Liesel is very happy to have Grandma and Auntie L to play with. 


I didn't get a good photo of Liesel's black eye, but last week she got a killer shiner that she's been sporting for the past week. 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so impatient with you! And I SO love being here to visit you. The only problem is - it makes my break past by too fast. :(

xo

sNick said...

I woke up this morning, and while I was eating breakfast I thought, has Angela had that kid yet? Sorry you're having to wait. Keep us all posted when the big news breaks!

Mary Grace said...

finally people to take a pic o your belly or me!!! and what a glorious one! awesome. and congrats on little hannah!!! stoked to see more pics of her!!! hope all is well!!!

Catherine said...

Your belly looks so ready to pop in that first pic. Time for another update if you know what I mean. :)

Jana said...

spoken a little too soon, perhaps?? (referring to the first pic and comment.) Congratulations!