Tuesday, March 26, 2013

5 months




Hannah reached a whole five months while we were in Mexico last week. Here are a few of her new tricks:

sitting up for 5-20 seconds at a time (tripod style)
not sleeping and refusing a pacifier
VERY interested in food
grabs thing easily 
loves playing with and chewing her elephant
laughs/smiles easily 
rocks tummy-time
face-planted in the sand at the beach
still gets lots of comments on her round head and eyes
fell asleep in a stranger arms at church (but won't do that for me)
has adorable dimples from her fat rolls
BaBa is her nickname from Dad
Liesel calls her Hannah banana
and I can't stop kissing her chubby cheeks and fuzzy head. 


I can tell this little one is going to be a cheerful happy little girl. She bring so much light into our family. 

2 comments:

gc.hatch said...

Ohhhhhh.....I love that last picture! That's a face a grandmother can love! Give those chubby cheeks a kiss for me!

Allison said...

Wish I could be there watching her grow.