Sunday, March 24, 2013

la mar

back from Mexico.

Liesel is now a 2x international traveler and Hannah made her official debut south of the border as well.  

I love sun.
I love DVDs in cars.
I love the beach.
I love the sand.
I love tortillas de mano
I love waves
and paddle boards
and chubby babies and toddlers in swim suits
I love it when someone else cooks dinner
and decides what to make (not to mention it was amazing)
I love ocean breezes
and I love missing my man and seeing him again.
I love chatting with friends
and making new ones
and I really don't mind a little sand in my sheets
(although I could have done without sand in my babies nose and eyes).
I loved watching Liesel love the ocean.


and the drive was so great! Having company makes the hours pass so much quicker and my anxiety over the return home was completely unfounded. It was so fabulous.

I can't wait to post pictures! I didn't have a camera, so they'll be a while coming.  . .

3 comments:

sNick said...

Is your next road trip to SLC? Seriously, kid, we haven't talked in FOREVER.

Allison said...

Sounds like you gals had fun. Liesel and Hannah lead wonderfully enriched lives, thanks to their parents and their friends' parents. :)

gc.hatch said...

Angela, I'm glad you had a safe happy time! Welcome back to the USA!