Friday, March 8, 2013

gals


&
L: still singing constantly
H: wakes up at 5:45am 5 days a week. 
L: "I don't like____" (the potty, hannah, mommy, go to nap, pepper, spicy, go for a run. . .)
H: loves tummy time
L: loves cookies
H: laughs easily and smiles often-- usually followed by turning her head or bonking it on my shoulder
L: watched Dora yesterday
H: didn't nap while we were at the temple. Passed out as soon as we showed up.
L: still puts things in her mouth . . . mud, sticks, random food. . . she even licked the penrod's floor the other day.
H: tolerates her sister pretty well while in the Chariot
L: said "I love you" independent of me saying it or telling her to say it. Heart melter.
H: taseted avacado: B- tasted a cutie: A+
L: does not take naps at home but totally looses it when we're out! ugh. 
H: still reaching and grabbing . . . on her way to sitting up! 

xoxoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute gals. Hannah rocks the turtle neck.

gc.hatch said...

This is SO CUTE! I haven't seen that many pictures of Hannah before! And I haven't seen her smiling like that! She has an ADORABLE smile! How cute that Liesel tells you she loves you un-aided!

Allison said...

Hmmm....is Hannah's hair strawberry blonde? And Liesel has a braid. Wow!

Jerry said...

I love these gals - all THREE of them! What cute ladies!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about L and H! Especially L since her and Ri are so similar in age. I especially enjoyed reading that my two isn't the only one nap protesting, but who still needs one. "I no need a nap or a rest momma", is the response I usually get. Love the pics!