Friday, March 28, 2014

today.

Highs and lows. There is a strange tension, a weird energy. I sound like I'm from Sedona or something, but I feel conflicted with a lot of questions. I'm supposed to teach Elder Hollands talk in relief society next month, but I'd rather just bombard everyone with my questions and hear what they have to say instead.

I got to climb at Indian Creek with friends. I will always love that crag. I had two hours to go and climb, so after the drive/hike I got to climb a 5.8. I climbed it three times to try and get some exercise before I headed home. It was an excellent splitter crack with perfect hand jams, but short by Indian Creek standards. 

The girls are sick again. They went through a terrible sickness with fever and then a hacking cough. It all started over again yesterday with a new fever and the cough all over again. I have it again too. 

Wedding season kicks off next week with two Moab Weddings. Here we go. . .
Liesel is really into making silly faces these days// first light of the day from our backyard// Brian and L 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What are all your questions about?

sNick said...

Like A Broken Vessel? I think that one's fascinating.

Leslie said...

I'm totally available to watch th girls for the midweek wedding if you need!

gc.hatch said...

Liesel's funny faces are so CUTE!