Sunday, December 20, 2015

Because I believe in excessive photos of my children.


 PARTY TIME! 

Liesel is 5. Here's what we did at her party on her actual birthday: 
Took oreos to preschool
Wore the new Anna dress (from Anna's birthday party in the Frozen Fever short video) 
played the doughnut-on-a-string game. 
Watched the "Liesel trailer" (the trailer to her 15 min video, but did not watch the video)
Opened presents
Scavenger Hunt for the stolen marshmallows (pictures on paper that show where the next clue is hidden. After 7 clues leading from dirty laundry, the mailbox, the chicken coop etc. they found the marshmallows in the oven.
Roasted said marshmallows.  

Went to our friend Chad's 40th birthday bash right after where the kids played their hearts out. 

It was a good birthday. 

I need more markers. Like 100x more markers. Does any one else feel like it's all their children do? I have to beg my kids to play with toys because I'm worried they aren't well rounded. 

No comments: