Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's real, people.

what my life looks like most of the time. The kids spend SO much time in their "office" (my office has their office in it too). That is very Felicity. Rolling around chewing on one of the girls precious pictures. The girls haven't noticed. Thank goodness because every single one is "sooooo special to me!" and means serious retribution when it's found soaked in slobber and chewed to pieces. Sam is sitting at the table with Hannah taking a break from helping me fill up the vacuum bag with itty bitty pieces of paper. ;) 
Buddies. 
I have been saving the yucky candy from their Halloween candy bags for this very moment. Notice the trees they planted (the lolipops stuck in caramels or starbursts).
Hannah looked at me in the car on the way home from church today and said, "Mom! Dis is a berry berry dood (good) idea. We should eat ONE piece of tandy from our gingerbread house every day until Christmas! Isn't dat a dood idea?!"
Every single one of them came to the door at some point crying because they got pelted in the face with a snowball. I was watching from the window with Felicity and kept laughing. . . ;) 
But look at those innocent, sweet little faces. Love these pookies. 

1 comment:

Clay Allred said...

I dont read your blog enough. It's fun. Thanks for being such a good friend.