Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday George

(I took Sarah's photos for her mission shoot. See a few more photos of this beautiful girl HERE)

Brian's sister Sarah came into town last weekend with her two college roommates. It made me realize a few things:
1) I most likely used to giggle about 500x a day
2) White Cheddar popcorn is amazing
3) I'm done making most of my major life decisions
4) I most likely used to talk about boys about 500x a day
5) Sister Missionaries are WAY cuter these days
6) I'm not good at Hearts

We hiked to Corona Arch (I need to start branching out) on Saturday --after B and I spent most of the day looking at flooring and keeping Liesel from eating pieces of carpet. Sunday we went to church, cooked a 17lb turkey, made rolls, had a photo shoot, invited the Allreds over for turkey sandwiches and played Hearts. Monday we hiked to Delicate Arch early in the morning and then said "adios"!

President's Day trivia: George Washington was the richest president the White House has ever seen. 

1 comment:

gc.hatch said...

Wow, Angela, those are GREAT pictures of Sarah! She must have been very pleased! I love that pictures of Liesel's hand in the dough.