Sunday, February 5, 2012

See Pookie shred. I mean sled.

While Brian was have a dudes-only bro-down session of ice climbing and burrito eating in Ouray (check out the video Clay made HERE), Leslie and I took the babies sledding up in the La Sals. Liesel seemed to like it and I got a couple of funny videos that I would love to post, but after using up our 3 gigs of internet in two weeks last month, I think uploading videos are officially out of the question.

I couldn't get her to stop eating the snow. I think the novelty of being able to eat something off the ground was just too cool. Hopefully she'll be shreddin' the powder slopes in no time!!

2 comments:

gc.hatch said...

I haven't seen that much snow all winter! It looks like you always have Liesel nice and toasty with plenty of warm clothes for the winter weather! I'm surpised she likes eating the snow!

Mary Grace said...

i still eat snow. no big deal. its a renewable food source anyway. go leisel!