Sunday, May 31, 2015

Felicity at 2 months









Felicity is my little squirming ball of soft sunshine. Corny, yes. But babies, especially this baby, are so sweet. They are so delicate and resilient and adorable and cuddly and pure and good. I love having an infant in the house. They are so perfect. 

I still believe this little gal's personality is sweet and kind. The other evening while I was nursing her and about to put her down for the night, I had a feeling that she was meant for our family and necessary to it. She will be important to both of the girls and a good friend to them. They will all need each other and rely on each other. I am glad she is part of the Hays clan. 

Stat wise, this is where she stands (or lies, actually):
12.4 lbs 75th
39cm head
23 inches 98th

She still takes some seriously solid naps during the day. She nurses fast now, about 10-15 minutes total except for at night when I drag it out a bit. She is the best sleeper I've had and has on occasion slept from 6:30pm-5:50am. She usually wakes up once to eat between 2-4am. She is the most smiley in the morning and I love going to get her and watch her smile over and over at me. She goes to bed every night at about 6:30. 

Her sisters love her, but after watching Eva this week (Allred's baby-6months), I realized that this girls is going to get some serious loving from Miss Hannah once she can interact. That girl LOVES babies. Felicity makes the cutest upset noises ever. Brian and I both love to hear her little voice. She talks back to me and will engage in a pretty good coo-versation. 

We LOVE this little gal. 


1 comment:

Allison said...

Felicity is so beautiful. You can see her spirit coming through. And she is the perfect blend between Angela and Brian!